***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Wow wow wow!!!! I had serious doubts I’d get to post an in-game thread this season yet here we are!! Coming off an incredible 11-2 season and tons of momentum, but not even a global pandemic can stop our momentum!

And We start it off with the Battle for the Little Brown Jug!!!!!!

Fleck will has the boys absolutely fired up!!!!!

GET ‘ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!

The boys will the love the cold, TBD with Michigan....Offense should be fine against a good Michigan D(Secondary looks like the weak spot)....Our front 7 being exposed against the run has me worried.

This doesn’t feel like Gameday is gonna have much of a Minnesota presence other than the location.

This doesn’t feel like Gameday is gonna have much of a Minnesota presence other than the location.

Hard to play the "we get no respect" card when hosting GameDay for back to back home games, but yeah. Somehow every discussion of the Minnesota Michigan game has been about Jim Harbaugh, Joe Milton, and Ohio State.

Hard to play the "we get no respect" card when hosting GameDay for back to back home games, but yeah. Somehow every discussion of the Minnesota Michigan game has been about Jim Harbaugh, Joe Milton, and Ohio State.

Just feels like without the fans it’s missing something, and when they did the scroll of the schedule there wasn’t any Minnesota segments. I thought that was part of the fun of hosting gameday.

Just feels like without the fans it’s missing something, and when they did the scroll of the schedule there wasn’t any Minnesota segments. I thought that was part of the fun of hosting gameday.

At one point one of the guys tried to talk about Minnesota being a decent Wk 1 opponent for Michigan, and couldn't finish his sentence before another talking head started going on about their Ohio State game in a month. ESPN in midseason form with their obsession with the conference's duopoly of the past.

Nice little tribute to Sid coming back from the first break.

Featuring RB13 and PJF. Goldy has to go out win today which will bring more respect and air time. Go Goldy ! So pumped for this game it's brutal waiting until tonight.

They also briefly showed Lawrence Maroney n Carter Coughlin on the " you had one job " segment. Goldy rowing in the FLA. pool but the Pope holding the jug is awesome !

The Bank looks great, even empty. Fresh coat of maroon paint on the second deck ring and the band pit. Looks like they also put some scoreboard crawler strips on the lower level corners.

The Bank looks great, even empty. Fresh coat of maroon paint on the second deck ring and the band pit. Looks like they also put some scoreboard crawler strips on the lower level corners.
Was just about to say the same. The backdrop of the stadium behind Herbie looked epic. Say what you will about how its been executed, but being able to tout gameday comes here regularly and that we're a player in conference is big for recruiting.

Looks like we finally get some Minnesota content in the last hour with Bateman and Fleck.

Rashod Bateman may very easily go down as one of my favorite Gophers of all time. Wonder what he'd have to say about TJ and any mentorship there as it seems like he's really gotten himself involved in the community here.

PJ could sure as hell be a politician after he's done coaching football :LOL:

Also ESPN should probably give the heads up to the virtual fans when they're going to cut to them.

PJ could sure as hell be a politician after he's done coaching football :LOL:

Also ESPN should probably give the heads up to the virtual fans when they're going to cut to them.

And I don't need to see that one goof shirtless in the morning - he' like a hairy toothpick

And I don't need to see that one goof shirtless in the morning - he' like a hairy toothpick
i'm guessing he was the same guy interviewed last year who shaved the axe into his chest hair so they probably wanted him back

Rutgers is beating Mich St right now.

LETSSSS GOOOOOO!!!
Wait....fucking another 2 hours!!!

😭

Top Bottom