***OFFICIAL MICHIGAN AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Curry was a much better matchup against Michigan's mobile bigs. Lynch will need to play well (and more than 13 effing minutes) against Maryland's more formidable interior players.
Murph continues to be a matchup nightmare regardless of opponent.
We've played really well on the road, hopefully continue that at College Park...no pressure just, just do our thing. Should be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curry was great, but Michigan had no answer for Lynch inside. In those 13 minutes he had 11 points and 8 rebounds. Curry playing that well gave Pitino the luxury of keeping Lynch's butt on the bench. On the foul when we had the ball I noticed Pitino coaching Reggie on his stance when he came to the bench. On the one where it looked like Lynch tripped the guy, Pitino didn't even look at Lynch when he came to the bench. It's been said before, but I wish Reggie would just play sound defensive basketball instead of looking for the block always. Maybe Pitino is showing him a couple of Bakary's defensive plays where his man had no chance of putting up a good shot because Konate stayed in position so well. (Hopefully, he just skips through the awful turnover.)

One more thing about Lynch. Even though he was sitting, he was cheering his ass off on the bench and would be the first one up on the floor after a good play. A fun team to root for because of stuff like that.

Top Bottom