***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

To slow down Maryland’s run that is coming, throw a 3/4 court zone trap at them!

I’m sure the refs will call a totally different game too.

Well if they win out they would need only 1 win in BIG tourney to get in imo.

But just winning this one and 2/3 to end gives us a shot to win a couple and make it interesting too.

If they win out, they'd be 11-9 in conference and a total lock - especially with how good our metrics are

Maryland will make adjustments. We’ll be looking to get #4 on Smith

If they win out, they'd be 11-9 in conference and a total lock - especially with how good our metrics are

Well, that's 17-13 and I don't think that would be a lock. They'd still have to win 1 or 2 games in the Big Ten tournament I think. Their metrics aren't that great.

Yeah, 2 technicals. Wonder what Cowan said
Someone on Twitter said it looked like he kicked the cameraman but not sure if that’s true. Either way, he got the T very quickly.

There have been bad calls both ways but the bad calls have affected their better players.

Mary started with a quick 5-0 run but we’ve squashed that.
TO Mary

Someone on Twitter said it looked like he kicked the cameraman but not sure if that’s true. Either way, he got the T very quickly.

There have been bad calls both ways but the bad calls have affected their better players.
Someone else said he just slapped the floor.

Well, that's 17-13 and I don't think that would be a lock. They'd still have to win 1 or 2 games in the Big Ten tournament I think. Their metrics aren't that great.

Really? They just spent 2 minutes talking about how great they were on the broadcast. NET of 42 and KenPom of 31. Our own Selection Sunday has said all season we'd be a solid lock at 11-9.

Last edited:

Does anyone know if there is a place that keeps track of +/- stats? Clearly Pitino does not grasp the Demir sucks and Ihnen is good or at least Omersa give energy

Is this our best five right now? Gabe, Tre, Ihnen?

Carr needs to pass and swing the ball more instead of over dribbling. We are not going to get the calls this half.

Top Bottom