***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Please preserve the timeouts in the second half. MD has a new QB and the Gophers need to neutralize him.

First half grade....A-

Tanner has to be smarter with the football

Also, I like to see our 2nd string QB or Seth Green in there to keep TM healthy for PSU next week.

First half grade....A-

Tanner has to be smarter with the football

Also, I like to see our 2nd string QB or Seth Green in there to keep TM healthy for PSU next week.

2 weeks

Auburn still up. If LSU loses Gameday should absolutely come here. Even though they'll probably only drop to 3 or 4.

I couldn't care less. We just have to keep winning and doing our best.

If Gophers win, the magic number is 3 with 4 games to go. It’s becoming a math problem in the West.

TCU 52 yd FG to end the half.....Tex 17-TCU 13. QB for TCU is Max Duggan...I wonder if he is also their return man????

Auburn still up. If LSU loses Gameday should absolutely come here. Even though they'll probably only drop to 3 or 4.

Penn state would crack the top 4. LSU will drop to 7 or 8 and auburn taking penn states spot at 5 or 6

Penn state would crack the top 4. LSU will drop to 7 or 8 and auburn taking penn states spot at 5 or 6

Minnesota will be 12 or 13 with a win over Md and the other results and UGA-FLA and ORE in a tough one at USC on bye week.

Minnesota will be 12 or 13 with a win over Md and the other results and UGA-FLA and ORE in a tough one at USC on bye week.

5 years ago could you imagine even talking about these scenarios with MN

Looks like a pretty good crowd. I'm sure the upper deck of the students are sparse but the rest looks pretty good.

Special teams makes me cringe. It can definitely cost us in a close game.

Special teams is bad because they never have to run the sidelines in between quarters.

We should just kick it out of bounds on the kickoffs.

Okay, I kind of love these announcers now because I had never heard of "Smith of Minnesota" but now I'm definitely going to track it down and watch it.

Top Bottom