***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

They must have no fear of not being able to march down the field again.

How about a long time consuming drive for the O that results in 7 so our D can straighten things out.

Maryland must think they can go up and down the field all day on Minnesota. Took a Sure 3 off the board.

Defense is always soft first quarter. Not worried at all, other than McGhee being out.

Not sure that i understand why Smith is getting these carries instead of one of the bruisers right now.

Refs missed another brutal hold on that punt. Didn't see who but it was very obvious on TV.

Missed at least one, maybe two on that first drive as well (one of them against Barber on the left edge).

Based on the tone of this thread it's good to see Gopherhole is ripe for a melt down -- things may finally get back to normal today!!

Refs missed another brutal hold on that punt. Didn't see who but it was very obvious on TV.

Missed at least one, maybe two on that first drive as well (one of them against Barber on the left edge).

Yep. Wisconsin-like blocking. Big Ten refs.

maryland's offense looks a lot more polished than ours right now

Tackling certainly hasn't been good...

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

We need to figure out this speed. MD makes our D look slow. Would be nice to have a big DE right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom