***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Blame that 4 point swing on Hurt

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And here we go again. I can't take it anymore.

Keep Akeem on the floor

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is it just me, or do our opponents always seem to be able to shoot very well against us. Maryland has hit what, 6 of their last 7 threes? I mean get real.

Is Gilbert transferring or something? Why does Hurt get minutes over him?

This feels vaguely familiar...... and not in a good way.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

We have seen this same thing before. Will it can it end differently?

Springs is our one guy with the balls to take a shot, and the smarts to make it a good one.

Who knew Springs brother was so right with his early season Twitter rant about Springs getting more time. MVP so far.

It's hard to win when the other team shoots 90% from 3's. Among everything else we can't catch a break.

Are they gonna miss any 3's this half? Can we get any bucket rolls? Discouraging when we're otherwise playing a decent game.

It feels like Maryland is going to pull away. We are making dumb turnovers, standing around dazed on defense and are ice cold shooting. What will the coach do about this?

Is it just me, or do our opponents always seem to be able to shoot very well against us. Maryland has hit what, 6 of their last 7 threes? I mean get real.

It is just you, opponents aren't shooting well against the Gophers this year. This game being the obvious exception.

I mean seriously, our opponent never ****ing misses a ****ing shot. And in the miracle chance they do, then we ****ing fail to get the ****ing rebound or the ****ing refs bail them out with a ****ty ****ing foul call.

It feels like Maryland is going to pull away. We are making dumb turnovers, standing around dazed on defense and are ice cold shooting. What will the coach do about this?

The perimeter defense is not that bad. Jesus, they are making fall away threes in the corner.

Top Bottom