***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

TV having fun with the fact that Crawford hasn't seen the field yet....:)

Beth Mowins: "Its 3rd and 5. Let's see if its Mark Crawford time"

She is on the ball!!!!!!!!!

4th down. Fake IT!!!!! I need 38 points!!!!

So... what's the significance of waiting for the time to hit 1 second and call a timeout, as opposed to just lining up and not kicking until 1 second left on the play clock?

So... what's the significance of waiting for the time to hit 1 second and call a timeout, as opposed to just lining up and not kicking until 1 second left on the play clock?
If you have time outs, burn them!

Somebody needs to tell Jeff Brohm, " The ball is the program." 3 INTs and 2 fumbles lost vs. the Skunks.

We’ll if you don’t know…I don’t think it’s worth explaining. 🙄

Might not be 100% sure if they want to go for it. Don't risk false start or penalty.

Bummed I couldn’t catch this one. Sounds like it was a fun one. Hopefully next week is just as relaxing.

Disappointing crowd. A chance for a run in the west and 60% full. Lots of whiners in here about cold when it’s 55 and sunny. Bottom half of the big ten in fans.
Agree. I don't know how expensive the tickets are, but they have to be affordable. Good team against a good opponent. I wish I lived close. I'd be there.

Disappointing crowd. A chance for a run in the west and 60% full. Lots of whiners in here about cold when it’s 55 and sunny. Bottom half of the big ten in fans.
Been there last two weeks...bunch of people just left

How does Purdue beat Iowa and then lose by 17 to Wisconsin at home?

HAHA. HAd a perfect screen set up, but nobody knew it.

How does Purdue beat Iowa and then lose by 17 to Wisconsin at home?
5 turnovers certainly didn't help their cause. Probably a letdown of sorts too coming off the Iowa game.

Seven minutes 30 seconds left in the game. Time for some Zimmer offense.

5 turnovers certainly didn't help their cause. Probably a letdown of sorts too coming off the Iowa game.
It seems like Brohm's teams are always mediocre but jump up and beat a top 15 team once/year.

Top Bottom