Official March Madness Thread

Im interested to see how things go for Sparty and Izzo the next couple years.

They have had some talented players but also flawed/inconsistent guys. Walker is really nice but he takes a lot of long 2s which just isnt what most teams will find success with. Hall and Hoggard sometimes look like legit all conference players, then the next game they look like they shouldnt even start for a big10 team.

No legit big men. Izzo doesnt like to use the portal which is why it will be interesting how he handles the next couple years.

Im not ready to write him off yet though, I think he may have just had a more flawed group of guys the last couple years than anyting on his coaching abilities. Which happens.
He's got another good class coming in, and he should get his stud PG (Fears?) back after he got shot in the leg.

I can see paying Clemson’s bigs 1.1M, as they can do it all, including shooting the 3.

I’m digging The Shef

AZ can’t shoot - wow.

Jack fest - limited ball movement movement, hero ball on steroids,

Bye bye to that team that should have 20 years of wins taken away. Today is a great day, despite our defections.

Withers for UNC shot a 3 pointer with a minute left while up 1 with a good :15 left on the shot clock. He made four 3 pointers all season. Ridiculous decision to shoot that there. I know he made 40 the year before for Louisville but a role player that gets 12 minutes a game can't be taking that shot there.

AZ can’t shoot - wow.

Jack fest - limited ball movement movement, hero ball on steroids,

As I watched Caleb Love continue to jack up bad threes and end the game 0-9 from three point range......I thought......UNC must be savoring this as they get ready for their game. Fast forward a few hours and RJ Davis shoots 0-9 from three (4-20 overall) as UNC loses too.

As I watched Caleb Love continue to jack up bad threes and end the game 0-9 from three point range......I thought......UNC must be savoring this as they get ready for their game. Fast forward a few hours and RJ Davis shoots 0-9 from three (4-20 overall) as UNC loses too.

I didn’t make it through the UNC game, but great to hear that they went out in the same manner- thanks

The start times are insane, especially on Easter weekend

I didn’t make it through the UNC game, but great to hear that they went out in the same manner- thanks

The start times are insane, especially on Easter weekend

What's wrong with the start times?

42 years ago today, MJ hits an 18 footer to put the Heels ahead of the Hoyas; shortly thereafter Freddie Brown’s infamous pass to James Worthy sealed the W, first championship for Dean Smith in his 21 year of coaching.

Boy, do I miss those days of boyhood wonder and waiting for the next issue of SI. I miss my 12 year old self.

I think a 4:00pm dinner reservation at Denny's and then straight home to bed is a bit extreme for a guy in his 50's. ;)

My dog refuses to be seen in public with me now, as all the dogs tell him what a wuss I’ve turned into and make fun of him for having a lame “master”.

Top Bottom