Official March Madness Thread

Long Beach State the Cinderella team to cheer for.

Is that a higher than expected seed for Gonzaga?
No, probably about where they belong. I watched them a couple times (they're usually past my bed time). They don't have the guy that's gonna will them to win like we've seen in the past. I think they're upset-able.

No, probably about where they belong. I watched them a couple times (they're usually past my bed time). They don't have the guy that's gonna will them to win like we've seen in the past. I think they're upset-able.
C'mon McNeese State!!

Can someone explain this to me? On the overall seed list BYU is the number 17 team in the bracket, which would be the first 5 seed. Yet somehow they got a six seed. What??

Can someone explain this to me? On the overall seed list BYU is the number 17 team in the bracket, which would be the first 5 seed. Yet somehow they got a six seed. What??
Found my answer

Attachments

• IMG_2396.jpeg
    IMG_2396.jpeg
    188.4 KB · Views: 4

They can't play on Sunday. All the 5 seed pods were a Friday/Sunday.
If memory serves me right, there was a year the committee forgot that stipulation and had BYU in a Friday/Sunday bracket, and then after it was released realized the mistake and had to state that would switch them with another team if they won or something crazy like that (though I recall they lost and the change was averted)

If memory serves me right, there was a year the committee forgot that stipulation and had BYU in a Friday/Sunday bracket, and then after it was released realized the mistake and had to state that would switch them with another team if they won or something crazy like that (though I recall they lost and the change was averted)
If they make an Elite 8 are they going to schedule it around them too? Ridiculous.

Howard (Hawkins previous team) has fought back from 17 down against Wagner in the second half to cut the deficit to 4 with a little over a minute left.

Any chance that we get a San Diego State vs Colorado State final! 🤡

Virginia at just 21 points 27 minutes into the game are Bennett Balling their way to another embarrassing tournament loss.
Virginia is wholly undeserving of being in this tournament. Their shitty brand of basketball makes me viscerally angry.

Does Wisconsin still dream of getting Tony Bennett?

Putting Virginia in is just ridiculous even more now. And in a normal year without so many bid stealers, they may not even be playing in a play-in game.

Top Bottom