Official March Madness Thread

Didn’t like them while Lute was there. Just don’t like them.
I didn't mind the Steve Kerr teams, but that was about it. Definitely became unbearable with Kevin O'Neal, Miller and Crybaby Lloyd.

In my opinion Izzo goes too deep into his bench. Ruins their offensive flow at times.

Find that hard to believe Yale didn't have the scratch to send their band West.
I think it’s pretty common for bands to have hard time getting the funding to travel. Especially in this case where it’s across the country.

State can't afford an deficit. Not sure why they stopped attacking basket. Now UNCheat has a lead and the game has turned into 5 on 8.

I think it’s pretty common for bands to have hard time getting the funding to travel. Especially in this case where it’s across the country.
True, I can understand a Mississippi Valley State having issues, but Yale with a $48 Billion endowment? I think some coins can be dug up lol.

They’ve got none of the wealthiest endowments for universities; time to break open the 🐷 🏦 for a special occasion.
True, I can understand a Mississippi Valley State having issues, but Yale with a $48 Billion endowment? I think some coins can be dug up lol.
I just read that the NCAA usually covers the cost so it’s probably something else. My guess is spring break. A place like Yale has students from all over so many might have had plans to travel home already.

Kansas being taken to the woodshed, not buying the full strength argument, this would have end result regardless.

It wasn't my intent for the letters to be bold. SORRY.​

I said the same thing when the Gopher took the Hawkeye to the woodshed in the first half. Any time a team shoots the lights out they can beat anyone. Was McCullars worth 20 points? Who knows, however he was the leading scorer in the Big 12 @ 18+ a game. I also told NYC that KU wouldn't make the 2nd weekend.​

Gonzaga plays near-perfect 2nd half to dispatch Kansas 89-68 The Zags (27-7) made their first five 3-pointers of the second half, not missing from long range until 1:30 remained and the game had long entered extended garbage time. They shot 60% from the floor and 53% from 3​

It wasn't my intent for the letters to be bold. SORRY.​

I said the same thing when the Gopher took the Hawkeye to the woodshed in the first half. Any time a team shoots the lights out they can beat anyone. Was McCullars worth 20 points? Who knows, however he was the leading scorer in the Big 12 @ 18+ a game. I also told NYC that KU wouldn't make the 2nd weekend.​

Gonzaga plays near-perfect 2nd half to dispatch Kansas 89-68 The Zags (27-7) made their first five 3-pointers of the second half, not missing from long range until 1:30 remained and the game had long entered extended garbage time. They shot 60% from the floor and 53% from 3​

Quit yelling!! Just kidding lol. I just think this was just a down year by KU standards, McCullers or no McCullers. Im sure it won't take long for your Jayhawks to reload and at least a Sweet 16 will be waiting for you next year.

Dalton Knecht was born in Fargo, but grew up in Thornton, CO.

He entered his sophomore year at 5'8" and grew to 6'1" by his junior year.[2]

He went to a CO JC where he grew 3 more inches and ended up at Northern Colorado, grew two more inches and ended up being second team All Conference. While leading the Big Sky in scoring.

Transfers to Tenn and is SEC POY and a Consensus AA and is now slotted as a first round pick, last time I checked.

What a wild ride😱

I told my wife earlier that I should be able to get to bed at a decent time tonight after being up well past midnight the past two because of late games. Then added, “unless Creighton - Oregon goes to triple OT or something.”

Last edited:

I told my wife earlier that I should be able to get to bed at a decent time tonight after being up well past midnight the past two became of late games. Then added, “unless Creighton - Oregon goes to triple OT or something.”

Yeah.....after the last couple nights of games going until midnight.....I thought I'd maybe get to sleep a bit earlier. Still should.....but dang. Guess I won't complain about double OT.

Dante, the center from Oregon, is just the third PAC 10 player ever to go for 20 & 20 in an NCAA game, joining Lew Alcindor and Bill Walton

Top Bottom