***OFFICIAL LOYOLA MARYMOUNT AT MINNESOTA GAME #1 IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Game 1 was fun. A lot to like. Hope Tre and Mutaf are back so we can see them too.

Will be odd to play LMU back to back but 2020 is odd, and beggars can’t be choosers.

GET ‘ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!

1 for 8 from 3 was not elite. However, 17 points, great defense for a team leading 32 minutes on the floor, a couple of steals, etc. will do just fine. What I like most about his play was the 4 or 5 times he finished at the hoop. If he continues to do that we will see him get a lot more open looks from the 3 as teams will not be able to play him as tight.

I agree with Stan in that I hope to see a big step forward from Tre soon and I am a looking forward to the reported dead eye 3 from Mutaf

Excited to watch it on a TV and not have the garbage BTN+ production. Weird to play back to back but I just want to see games.

Lots to work on from last fame. Let’s see how the lads perform!

Have seen too many times that big ten performance doesnt always match the highlight tape, but would be nice to see mutaf bury a couple 3s tonight. Also want to see robbins and gach play with more strength this game.

I would have to imagine Pitino would stick to a tighter rotation, barring early foul trouble. Expecting a closer game tonight. Carr, Gach, and Robbins I think will see a lot of minutes tonight.

Super early so things can change. But Robbins is screwed come Big play if hes fouling like this

Looking like another season of below average shooting....hope it's just early game jitters

This just in: Rick Adelman, Bo Kimble, and most certainly Hank Gathers will not be climbing the stairs to the raised floor of Williams Arena tonight. Gopher in a romp 89-71.

Omersa looks lost out there.

Hes a complete nightmare offensively. Plays hard and can do some things on D so hes not a complete negative on the court. But hes the one guy I do not have confidence in at all when we have the ball.

Although he did just make two free throws actually.

After watching Minnesotan bigs like Theo John, Dawson Garcia, and Nate Ruevers yesterday and then Omersa today.....yikes

Top Bottom