***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
This is a biggie on Sunday Gophers fans!!! The hated Hawkeyes in The Barn and huge implications for the Gophers tournament chances are on the line. We need the Barn packed and rocking.

Fran will be throwing temper tantrums.

We have to find a way to grind out a W.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Fran in general, but screw Fran and Iowa. A trip the Wells Fargo ATM near 280 and an appearance at Williams Arena is in order for 11 AM Sunday!

This is a must win game if the Gophers have any chance at the NCAAs...

This is a must win game if the Gophers have any chance at the NCAAs...

You can make the case Lil' Ricky's job is on the line today. He has to make NCAA this year to be back next year (barring a surprise big time MN commit). A loss today is a huge blow to their chances.

Without trying to go too far off topic, I think it’s very far from a guarantee Pitino gets fired if we end up on the wrong side of the bubble.

Ryan James’ preview of this game I think said Iowa has one win away from home this year, and that they give up an average of 86 points on the road compared to 66 at home. He also has us winning by 19 points.

Yes, very much. But some people are simpletons and their brain only allows them to stick with what they know.
Often true, but generally disagree when it comes to Les, usually a great poster

Often true, but generally disagree when it comes to Les, usually a great poster

If someone has been posting the same nickname about a 37-year-old father of three for 7 years, there's something pretty simple about that. Or - if you want to give the benefit of the doubt - they just have an extremely limited sense of humor and are only comfortable pressing the same laugh track over and over and over and over and over.

Gophers have played VERY well at home outside of the Michigan State game. Iowa has been a different team on the road. Gophers have had 8 days to prepare and know damn well what's on the line. I predict an impressive performance today! Let's Go!

Luckily there’s no Isiah Moss to light us up from 3 like last year. We won but it was closer than it should’ve been.

At the game. Heard someone say Oturu was not feeling well. Hope it does not affect his game. If so others will really need to step up today.

At the game. Heard someone say Oturu was not feeling well. Hope it does not affect his game. If so others will really need to step up today.

Sounds like the setup for a Jordan against the Jazz in the Finals performance! ?

Terrible start. This is the season boys.

Iowa's giving it to their star every possession. Why can't we seem to get it to ours? We should be doing the same thing.

Demir Hasn’t hit a 3pointer in over a month (leans forward on shot - someone please correct his form)

Top Bottom