***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Rebounding is an important phase of the game.

15-1 offensive rebounds. Totally unacceptable. Fundamental rebounding.

Really could use Garcia, Evans, Fox, Ihnen, Christie and a high level guard or two right now.

Too much to ask?

Whatever the reasons (that are valid), it's deflating to watch this. Look good and then, oh great...

I actually thought we squeezed about as much as we could out of this group today. Offense is hard when nobody can break anybody down.

Vastly overmatched talent wise will continue to be a theme.

Or a player they might have been able to obtain had they used all their scholarships
I forget about that. What the hell?

Though the scholarship before that went to Samuels. Not a good sign couldn’t get anybody to come in here.

I actually thought we squeezed about as much as we could out of this group today. Offense is hard when nobody can break anybody down.

Vastly overmatched talent wise will continue to be a theme.
I’d say skill, but talent?

A game we never led and are losing by 10 to an unranked team is a moral victory. Gopher basketball in 2023 I guess.

Quite honestly, if I recruited a team that finished last in Division 1 in free throw shooting (or anything, really), I'd feel bad about that.

You can't cry injuries and defend the piss poor roster management at the same time.

My point is that Johnson couldn't have possibly seen four guys injured for an extended period of time. And that last scholarship would have likely gone to a player not much better than Ramberg.

Quite honestly, if I recruited a team that finished last in Division 1 in free throw shooting (or anything, really), I'd feel bad about that.
I guess the work during the Holidays didn't help...

Top Bottom