***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA SENIOR DAY IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

TT can't play defense. He can't. You can hide him in a zone against some teams, but against other teams he gets exposed.
Yeah, this will be a really important off season for him. Needs to hit the weight room hard to get stronger as well as keep working with the coaches on his footwork and defense.

Way too early to give up on him and has shown flashes of having a good offensive game, but like a lot of big guys he needs some time to develop.

Jeff Hagen
Mo Walker
Dusty Rychart
Joey King
Eliot Elliason
Just to name a few big guys that we would've missed watching if we chased them off after year 1......
Kris Humphries so bad at playing team ball that we chased him off to some other league, he couldn't even stay in the B1G

Do you see TT as an inside or outside player? I think that’s one of the issues with his evaluations.
I'm hoping he can add strength and play some in the middle, he is never going to be a true center. He's active around the basket, I think he can be a very good offensive rebounder, step out and make the three, he has to find a place he can play defense, I think that is in the middle.

Top Bottom