***OFFICIAL INDIANA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Tanner is rowing the boat so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a nice offensive series to start the game. Morgan looks good so far.

Head ref kind of sounds like H Jon Benjamin

Nice first drive, I like the callback to last time we played Indiana with the flea flicker

That was a weak roughing the passer call on IU.
Great opening drive for the Gophers!

But to be honest, it made no difference on the td. Didn't give us a first down. Only gave us 3 inches...

That was a weak roughing the passer call on IU.
Great opening drive for the Gophers!
Made almost no difference. Half yard? All it did was hurt Seth's yard per carry stats.

Roughing because you can’t land and put all your weight on the qb like that. Anyone. Price the color guy call this the big12 several times? This crew didn’t do their homework

Even if you don't enjoy watching the Gophers, watching Faalele is entertaining.

Roughing because you can’t land and put all your weight on the qb like that. Anyone. Price the color guy call this the big12 several times? This crew didn’t do their homework

Yes I did.....Rookie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you see the “Tanner: 3/3” graphic?

His feet got tangled and he lost his balance then fell on QB. He had nowhere else to fall.
I didn't matter with our TD, but the call was really poor.

Not a big fan of "Golden Gophers" on the jerseys. Not the real name.(Sorry, but I am a bit of a purist)

Howden with a nice deflection followed up by a missed tackle.

Indiana running the Vikings Sam Bradford offense.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Terell Smith needs to catch that.

This defense is brutal to watch

This defense...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Use of a timeout to break the rhythym.

Not impressed with the throwing ability of the qb for Indiana.

Hey. Let's not fret. We had the lead this game. It's a step up from the last few weeks.

This defense sucks... seriously Smith has to go.

Top Bottom