***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Don’t settle for a FG here. Step on their throats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAB can catch today! Keep feeding him.

Seth Green is not a good blocker.

I’d love to see a TE out there on that pass into the flat as a blocker

Defense has tackled really well. Everything but the passing game clocked in the first half. I predict that we get out there with some dry balls in the second half and blow Illinois out of the water.
Correct-amundo so far

I can’t see the Illini doing a whole lot unless Corbin starts dominating.

I can’t see the Illini doing a whole lot unless Corbin starts dominating.

Gophers D is containing really well so far. I’m surprised Illinois hasn’t tried attacking the middle more.

Seems crazy to have Smith out there visibly limping, but I'm not the training staff.

RS1 looks more like cramping....I think

Oh man, I hope Andries isn’t year ending.

Injuries are why we can never have nice things.

You hate to see your QB hurt on a running play, but Morgan is so wide open on that QB option, you'd like to see him run it a couple of times a game. Speaking of injuries, why risk one to your top running back by putting him on the kick-off return team?

And Morgan's % is back above 50! Maybe he'll be able to stay in the passing efficiency infographic?

And Morgan's % is back above 50! Maybe he'll be able to stay in the passing efficiency infographic?

Maybe? He now has three TDs to go with the int. That helps. That said, just get the W and move on.

I want to see reserves in the 4th...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I love that in the span of about a week's time, people have gone from being unsure about TM to expecting him to play like a Heisman candidate. :)

Top Bottom