*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS/INDIANA IN-GAME THREAD ***

It comes down to our original idea on how to win this game. Long scoring drive that keeps their offense off of the field. Didn't think it would come down to this. Our offense just has not been playing their part here recently. Odd how both the offense and the defense broke down at the exact same time......

Field position is now pretty irrelevant. We need scores.

A TD here makes it a 2-score game...go out and win this damn game, Gophers!

Mason Ball

I still don't understand how it's possible to look so competent and poised for most of a game, and then look completely helpless down the stretch. I know Indiana has a good offense, but that alone doesn't account for this comeback.

Glenn Mason just took off his Jerry Kill mask off in the pressbox. And he was smilin' away.

God with the way Cobb has been running you'd think we have more than 7 pts this half. Reminds me of the Mason years.

I have no idea what Claeys and his staff are doing with personnel, the type of defense they're trying to run, etc. Oh, and yes don't throw Engle the ball in the fourth quarter he's got both his hands around his throat he can't catch the ball. Two weeks in a row.

NDSU not playing?

I had a feeling that was going to be a QB run and so did the defense. Man we better pick up this 1st down.

big hole for Kirkwood...too bad Nelson didn't see it that way

Nelson's back, but he doesn't look healthy does he?

Top Bottom