***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT NORTHWESTERN BIG TEN OPENER IN GAME THREAD!!***

Anyone else intrigued how Nugget went from training camp darling on verge of huge year to being passed by two freshmen?

We tricked them with that timeout!

Anyone else intrigued how Nugget went from training camp darling on verge of huge year to being passed by two freshmen?

I never believed he would last past a few games. Thought he'd make it more than 1 though.

Brooks just knows how to get through the hole and the arm tackles dont slow him down!

Yeah I noticed that too. Williams is the RB the Gophers put all over their calendars coming into the year. I never saw anything special from him last year so didn't really have any expectations.

ESPN wanted to show a black kid on campus at Madison. They had to get a QB off the football team to do so...

Which position does Reeves coach?

History of being in the doghouse combined with lack of athleticism. He's a battering ram like Kirkwood. He will play, but the other guys can break tackles and make guys miss better.

The training camp praise has to be taken with a grain of salt going forward. Gillum, Ekpe, QBs are notable examples.

Brooks is really fighting for those yards. And still finding a way to get 4-5 every carry. Really liking him.

This is exactly the drive we needed. Happy with the offense here.

we need another 10 more yards to be in fg range.

I bet we're under 10% on 3rd and 10 or longer.

The chat room is just blank for me, anyone else?

you have to type something to activate or something. don't get other posts until you make a post. have to scroll down to get new posts.

JUST PLAIN DOESN'T WORK....FORGET IT

TCU already up 16-0 on Texas...

Top Bottom