***OFFICIAL FIU AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The last two games have sprung life into the season and our beloved Gophers and us fans are cautiously optimistic once again. It continues at The Barn on Saturday as we welcome FIU to Williams Arena. Now is not the time to overlook anyone, we gotta keep building on the last couple of games.

Keep feeding Oturu down low, let Carr do his thing, kick it to Gabe and let's roll.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See that fiu games with Mississippi State and nc state were both within 10 points.

FIU definitely seems like the best of the mid majors that we'll play this year. Need to come out of here with a win.

Demir! Whoa...

Despite that i could tell he is probably technically decent at the game, i was pretty hard on him early in the season. Whatever talent he seemed to lack, has been coming out lately as he's gotten comfortable in his role.

Tre williams looks like he could end up being a really good defender by the end of his career

Greenlee looks like a d2 kid short and not quick

How is Gabe so hit or miss? When he misses, he misses badly for long periods of time.

Gophers getting some home cooking from the refs but no argument here.

FIU is the worst team I've seen in a long time.

Nice to see Ihnen not only getting minutes, but getting involved. Would be critical if he can come on at some point to provide meaningful minutes this year.

Turned into a yawner. FIU had some OK results earlier in the year and have beat 9 teams.

After such a slow start to the season, amazing we have a NET ranking of 28 and I see SBNation power ranking has us #6 in the big ten. Don't think the most optimistic of us would have predicted that. Of course, still a long way to go, but a seemingly lost season has been given life. Fun, fun, fun. Enjoyed just listening to Oturu's postgame interview. Don't hear the word "sir" used much anymore. More I hear these guys talk it seems like quite a high character group.

After such a slow start to the season, amazing we have a NET ranking of 28 and I see SBNation power ranking has us #6 in the big ten. Don't think the most optimistic of us would have predicted that. Of course, still a long way to go, but a seemingly lost season has been given life. Fun, fun, fun. Enjoyed just listening to Oturu's postgame interview. Don't hear the word "sir" used much anymore. More I hear these guys talk it seems like quite a high character group.
Well it's not like we were making predictions about NET rankings... I think a lot of us thought we had the potential to be middle of the pack in B1G play. Pleasant surprise is all it is - have some faith in the coaching and our team.

Everything is better when Gabe is hitting 3's. Changes everything for everyone.

Well it's not like we were making predictions about NET rankings... I think a lot of us thought we had the potential to be middle of the pack in B1G play. Pleasant surprise is all it is - have some faith in the coaching and our team.

Didn't intend to disparage coach or team. On the contrary, I realize Pitino's teams have a history of improving as the season progresses. Probly should not be particularly surprised.

Top Bottom