***OFFICIAL COLORADO STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The bye week is behind us, we were able to heal up some injuries and get refocused after the offensive explosion after the Indiana State game. This should be another game that we can have our way on offense and hopefully continue to keep a rhythm on offense heading into Big Ten play.

I hope this is another opportunity to get QB2 some reps in the 4th.

GET 'ER DONE CLAEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope we get out to a good start today, get up by a few scores and give ourselves the chance to stay healthy and work on some fundamentals before conference play starts.

Of course, now that I say that we're probably looking at a 27-24 barnburner [emoji52]

I won't be able to see the first half or so of the game so will be recording it and avoiding anyone who might tell me the score. We'll see if it works.

I won't be able to see the first half or so of the game so will be recording it and avoiding anyone who might tell me the score. We'll see if it works.

My son has a game that kicks off at 10:30. I'll be avoiding all the other parents there in case anyone checks the score, and we'll watch it when we get home. Usually get just about up to time by the end of the game.

The ever changing field.
Started with a thin white stitched in sideline, then they painted the NFL wide which didn't match, now painted it maroon. I like it.

IMG_20160924_093308.jpg

Big first half and lots of backups in the 3rs quarter. Go gophers

Heard some of the pre-game driving my boy to his game. Don't know who the talking head was, but he expects Shannon Brooks to play and Vincent Calhoun to sit out. Probably just a precautionary sitting for Calhoun.

Heard some of the pre-game driving my boy to his game. Don't know who the talking head was, but he expects Shannon Brooks to play and Vincent Calhoun to sit out. Probably just a precautionary sitting for Calhoun.

I can't seem to find this week's depth chart, but has anyone heard anything on Ace?

Thanks!

That stadium is eeemmpptttyy.

That 19 yard gain was big but still good to see three and out to start things off, especially the sack. Let's go.

That 19 yard gain was big but still good to see three and out to start things off, especially the sack. Let's go.

Yeah, the screen is still shredding the defense for whatever reason.

Is it a rule for the away team to bring their own reffing crew in non-conf. games?

Don't get why people wanted them to go for it. You're still on your side of the field. Another 10 yards and then maybe you go for it.

Did Ace Rogers already use a medical redshirt?

The crowd today is an absolute disgrace...utterly pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get why people wanted them to go for it. You're still on your side of the field. Another 10 yards and then maybe you go for it.

Mathematically it makes sense to go. Conventional wisdom says punt.

Freshmen playing right away: Coughlin, Winfield, and KMartin

Top Bottom