***OFFICIAL BUFFALO AT MINNESOTA SEASON OPENING IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Another offensive line with straight ahead blocking, no pulling, no push, no outside runs. Straight Jerry Kill RUTM into a pile of white jerseys....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Spin Zone: the coaches are keeping it vanilla to not show the B1G teams too much. I mean they already showed too much unleashing TJ6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another offensive line with straight ahead blocking, no pulling, no push, no outside runs. Straight Jerry Kill RUTM into a pile of white jerseys....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Let's break this down. Is it just because they don't want to? Just to annoy people?

Just wondering. Because there is always some associated subliminal narrative, like the coach (Kill, specifically) doesn't know other plays exist.

ESPN gamecast.."pass broken up by Demry Croft"

I think it's great that we're getting the ball to our RBs in space.

There is no boat to row. Tim Brewster 2.0. Snake oil for $3.5M a year. This is Buffalo at home. Yuck.

This is the best. 3Qs into Fleck's first game.

Was Barber that big last year? He looks huge.

It's always good when folks declare a coach a bust in the 3rd quarter of his first game. Such wisdom.

I think it's great that we're getting the ball to our RBs in space.

LOL. Johnson kept telling us last year he was going to do the same.

It's always good when folks declare a coach a bust in the 3rd quarter of his first game. Such wisdom.

Have you hung around here the past 6 months? Pretty sure he already was inducted into the CFB HOF and has an agreement in place to replace Saban at Alabama.

Damn.....I was hoping that Fleck could sprint the length of the field to start the 4th quarter. A wasted chance, to get people to look at him.

There is no boat to row. Tim Brewster 2.0. Snake oil for $3.5M a year. This is Buffalo at home. Yuck.

So besides bitch, bitch,bitch, what are you going to do about it? He ain't getting fired after his first game!

Marquis Gray just scored for the Dolphins. Forgot how huge he is and let the Vikings hate begin ........ If we are saving our O for the regular season we are doing an outstanding job.

LOL. Johnson kept telling us last year he was going to do the same.

I'm not sure what the coaches can do about it, short of being the 12th/13th guy in the field to help block somebody.

Marquis Gray just scored for the Dolphins. Forgot how huge he is and let the Vikings hate begin ........ If we are saving our O for the regular season we are doing an outstanding job.

Have any Vikings suffered major injury? It's that kind of day in MN sports. We've had 2. Who's the 3rd?

Douglas looks like he's wearing fourth grade shoulder pads.

I'm not sure what the coaches can do about it, short of being the 12th/13th guy in the field to help block somebody.

You mean other than calling plays (like a screen pass) or the pass they just called now?

You mean other than calling plays (like a screen pass) or the pass they just called now?

I'm not sure what you mean. Was that not a complaint that they're not getting the RBs the ball in space? If not, misinterpretation. But, in order to effectively run those plays, you need athletic lineman that can get out into space in front of the RBs to block somebody.

Come on Rhoda. Terrible throw and now Carpenter misses. Just terrible.

Maybe Carpenter can only make FGs while being sprayed by a pesky water bottle.

What an atrocious pass from Rhoda. And what happened to Emmitt??

Stick with Croft. And go find a kicker on the soccer team.

Carpenter is going to grow a lot after tonight.

Top Bottom