***OFFICIAL Buckears AT MINNESOTA BOUNCE BACK IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

If we knock off Michigan on the road, I'll call it Providence. If we take Iowa after that I'll call it an unverifiable miracle. Worthy of belief even if it can't be counted.

Well you are a holy man after all.

We have been historically bad on the road since at least the Haskins era (35+ years), with a year or two blip of life along the way.
True and not that great at home but this team has somethings i like and i saw it early.

Robbins-Dickerson will be interesting. Hopefully MU doesnt shoot as good as they did against NW and hopefully Gach and Gabe come to play..
I shared weeks ago that we are better than Michigan and i stand on that now.

Robbins-Dickerson will be interesting. Hopefully MU doesnt shoot as good as they did against NW and hopefully Gach and Gabe come to play..

I called the Top 25 ranking, OSU game and I'm calling this as well

Drink up my friend, as that glass is always half full!!

I called the Top 25 ranking, OSU game and I'm calling this as well

Drink up my friend, as that glass is always half full!!

You have definitely stepped up your game if u get this one right. A win would be huge.

Obviously not the sole reason by any means ... but Gach has been weirdly(?) dumbfoudningly(?) bad, in the road losses.

Psychs himself out, puts too much pressure on himself, in big games? But just on the road? Who knows

Top Bottom