Official Brad Davison is a Tool Thread

I really hope this isn't the end to this thread. He will provide much fodder for future posts. He's already said he wants to go into college coaching.

This thread has "oops wrong board" immortality potential.

Go Official Brad Davison's a Tool Thread!!
I mean....if he ends up coaching at Wisconsin and grooms the next generation of nut punchers the thread might stick around. But I think so many of us are just happy to no longer need to have Davison living rent free in our heads (according to Plato), that we will need some time to figure out what to do with the free space.

Good luck to him. Seriously, I hope he becomes the best State Farm Agent in the West Milwaukee region.

Go Gophers!!
This is a perfect example of why people can't stand Davison. He literally threw himself into the back of the ISU player twice and somehow managed to get the foul called on their guy.

He does so many things well, plays his butt off all game, but antics like this and the constant whining to officials just make him look like a tool. National audiences are just getting their first glimpses of it. Big Ten fans have had to deal with this crap from him forever. Thankfully those days are finally, mercifully, over.

I mean....if he ends up coaching at Wisconsin and grooms the next generation of nut punchers the thread might stick around. But I think so many of us are just happy to no longer need to have Davison living rent free in our heads (according to Plato), that we will need some time to figure out what to do with the free space.
Speaking of grooming the next generation, I hope he is actually a she and cannot reproduce. Cannot imagine having kids go to school with his kids, get punched in the nuts and then get penalized by the principal.

I feel a little bit guilty how much enjoyment I got out of that last airball.........

Some comments from the Reddit post-game thread with their team "flair" indicated before the comment:

Indiana Hoosiers-I hate Purdue basketball because I’m an IU fan. I hate Brad Davison because I’m human.

Purdue Boilermakers-Lol get f***ed Brad Davison

Indiana Hoosiers-Done with Davison and Bohannon in a span of days? What a time.

Kentucky Wildcats-no one ever has to watch Brad Davison ever again. We’re all winners

There are more, but you get the idea.

Nope. They all come to the cities to drive a Chevy equinox with a w sticker.

Chicago too. They, their Equinoxes and stickers are everywhere around here. It's a damn shame we won't get to see them at the United Center this week. :D:clap:

I was on the Davison bandwagon big-time when he was in high school and hoped to heck the Gophers got him. Now I'm genuinely glad he was a Badger and feel like we dodged a bullet. A good fit there on a number of levels. Lots of things are more important than wins. I'd hate to have to be apologizing for him if he were on my team all this time.
Imagine having PJ Fleck and Brad Davison at the U. Badger fans would explode.

Some comments from the Reddit post-game thread with their team "flair" indicated before the comment:

Indiana Hoosiers-I hate Purdue basketball because I’m an IU fan. I hate Brad Davison because I’m human.

Purdue Boilermakers-Lol get f***ed Brad Davison

Indiana Hoosiers-Done with Davison and Bohannon in a span of days? What a time.

Kentucky Wildcats-no one ever has to watch Brad Davison ever again. We’re all winners

There are more, but you get the idea.
through the Davison years, I’ve been able to cling to the warm memories of Tre Jones kicking his butt at the state tournament….held him to 4-17, 0-6 from 3….and had him flopping like a walleye on
Target Center floor looking for calls. Apple Valley won by 20+ and I told my friend,,,,I’m very glad we didn’t get that kid.

The entire 27 pages of this are pathetic and embarrassing.
The reddit responses that were posted above should tell you we aren't the only ones tired of his antics.

Just a shame that anyone outside of Wisconsin that remembers him will remember him for all the wrong reasons. Few perfected the art of flopping better than Davison. Was fun watching the refs finally stop giving him the benefit of the doubt for a change on some of his flops.

The reddit responses that were posted above should tell you we aren't the only ones tired of his antics.

Just a shame that anyone outside of Wisconsin that remembers him will remember him for all the wrong reasons. Few perfected the art of flopping better than Davison. Was fun watching the refs finally stop giving him the benefit of the doubt for a change on some of his flops.
No no, any comment about the dirtiest player in all of college basketball who happens to play for our arch rival is pathetic.

It's actually way MORE pathetic to mock a rival when they lose than it is to create a fake account and pretend to be a fan of another team just to "subtly" defend your favorite team in every post. That's totally normal and kewl.

Ripping on a rival who happens to repeatedly punch other men in the balls. . . it's pathetic.

through the Davison years, I’ve been able to cling to the warm memories of Tre Jones kicking his butt at the state tournament….held him to 4-17, 0-6 from 3….and had him flopping like a walleye on
Target Center floor looking for calls. Apple Valley won by 20+ and I told my friend,,,,I’m very glad we didn’t get that kid.
This may have answered the question I had about what he was like in high school or if it was the vaunted culture of Wisconsin basketball that created a Frankenstein of the hardwood. Sounds like what we saw for the last five years is just a perfecting of an attitude and craft he had been working on prior to his UW days.

This may have answered the question I had about what he was like in high school or if it was the vaunted culture of Wisconsin basketball that created a Frankenstein of the hardwood. Sounds like what we saw for the last five years is just a perfecting of an attitude and craft he had been working on prior to his UW days.
Saw him play in AAU and at Maple Grove numerous times. He was always a whiner, flopper... He was easy to cheer against then, and I never thought it could dislike watching him play even more and then he committed to WI. I was glad Pitino didn't recruit him because I just didn't want to cheer for him. That said, he achieved a lot more at WI than I thought he would, but it was the perfect system for him.

I hope he had a whole of cheese to go with that whine yesterday.

Saw him play in AAU and at Maple Grove numerous times. He was always a whiner, flopper... He was easy to cheer against then, and I never thought it could dislike watching him play even more and then he committed to WI. I was glad Pitino didn't recruit him because I just didn't want to cheer for him. That said, he achieved a lot more at WI than I thought he would, but it was the perfect system for him.
I will give Wisconsin going back to Dick Bennett some props in this area. They find guys that fit a physical, grind-it-out system and keep them in school all four years (five counting redshirt, six counting redshirt and COVID). They have had some nice players over the years even though they rarely brim with raw athleticism. It doesn't distract from the fact that they--again going back to Bennett--hack the crap out of the other team until the ref gets tired of blowing his whistle.

Top Bottom