Official 2025 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Apparently Luke Emmerich's recent 100 track time has quickly blown up his recruiting interest. He was offered this past weekend on his trip to Washington. Then Iowa State offered on Tuesday followed by Wisky today. Speed always catches any recruiter's attention, but it's hard to overlook his size as well. I see 247 even put out an article on him today. See Link:

1714008097573.png

No offer according to 247

The articles talked about how they took the WR because his measurables, amongst other qualities, were so good. This guy is bigger, faster, and probably stronger, just thought it was interesting.
I would guess we will be offering eventually. To be fair to Begalle he actually played last year and put up 74 receptions for 1,252 yards and 12 touchdowns, and not sure he’s any slower on the football field.

I would guess we will be offering eventually. To be fair to Begalle he actually played last year and put up 74 receptions for 1,252 yards and 12 touchdowns, and not sure he’s any slower on the football field.
It feels like they tend to be cautious when offering instate kids. Likelihood they commit is higher so you don't want to extend an offer until you are positive that you want the kid.

I am sure they have their reasons for why the offered one and not the other, still plenty of time left in the cycle so like you said there is a good chance we extend an offer at some point if the coaches decide they want him.

Top Bottom