Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

This is pretty awesome

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

his father played at Iowa and is a lean that way

No offer from Iowa yet, which is odd if he has that connection. Hopefully he views that as a slight! Despite being a top 200 prospect, we are arguably his best offer to date.

Go Gophers!!

Wow, that came out of nowhere. He has visited all 3 schools. Kind of tough to get a read on him from the GopherHole interview that was just posted.

Maybe he'll surprise us at the scrimmage, but this has been the one kid that I thought might head out of state. He's always had that vibe that he was looking for bigger offers and is chasing the stars a little bit.

Feel like he'll be Golden unless Oregon swoops in late. That's the name that keeps coming up despite no offer

Maybe he'll surprise us at the scrimmage, but this has been the one kid that I thought might head out of state. He's always had that vibe that he was looking for bigger offers and is chasing the stars a little bit.

Thats what I thought before the tweet. I feel much better now.

We have 4 awesome recruits now. Adding Schlueter and Kegal at the scrimmage would be incredible. Who knows, there could be more! The change in Gopher Football that Coach Kill has brought is unbelievable.

Top Bottom