Official 2015 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

I thought that Coach Kill has said that we will take 23 or 24 recruits. I do know that it's higher than the scholarship grid but I trust the coaches. It could be 20/21, plus three over signings, which means they expect one or two more departures.

Are you taking into account both the McAvoy's leaving early?

Sorry guys I don't have much knowledge on the recruiting side; but does anyone know or have an educated guess as to who might be leaving?

Just the McAvoys for sure. I don't have any inside info, but the educated guess is that it's usually players who have been surpassed on the depth chart by someone younger. I'm not going to throw anyone under the bus, but if you look at the scholarship grid there are a few likely candidates.

http://www.thedailygopher.com/pages/football-scholarship-grid

The grid shows 20 available scholarships with 17 commits. If you over sign by 3 your at 23. The 24 number might because they know of a player that's considering transferring. The other possibility is that someone might be a candidate for a medical scholarship. I think Coach Kills comment was back in Oct. so the number might have changed.

I thought that Coach Kill has said that we will take 23 or 24 recruits. I do know that it's higher than the scholarship grid but I trust the coaches. It could be 20/21, plus three over signings, which means they expect one or two more departures.

There are 18 departing scholarship seniors, plus the two McAvoys puts us at 20. Accounting for the oversigned to allow for attrition, we're already at 23. I'd bet even money that'll be at a full complement of 25 by signing day.

Are there any recruits that Wisconsin was targeting that could now end up Gophers because of Coach Anderson leaving to OSU?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Love that he's wearing a Gopher sweatshirt when he's meeting with the new KU coach!

Go Gophers!!

Just had lunch at Fogo De Chao and there was 100% a Gophers recruiting visit at the table next to me. Looked like two current players, an assistant coach/staff member, and a recruit who was wearing a Texas necklace around his neck.

I know none of this is helpful but for once I had insider info and I wanted to post!!!

Just had lunch at Fogo De Chao and there was 100% a Gophers recruiting visit at the table next to me. Looked like two current players, an assistant coach/staff member, and a recruit who was wearing a Texas necklace around his neck.

I know none of this is helpful but for once I had insider info and I wanted to post!!!

Strange. As far as I know there isn't anyone visiting from Texas this week and the visits don't start until tomorrow.

I'll just like this because it was an ELITE GHer inside update!! Take that doogie

That was a hockey recruit.

Boy are you dumb.

Which Staff Member?!?! If it was Billy Glasscock than it was certainly a visit taking place. But, as mentioned above visits do not start until tomorrow.

This is much better.

Interesting that Limegrover visited Moore on the 4th and he is already back only 7 days later.

With James Johannessen a Gophers commit for 2015 I was curious who the last Gopher football player was from North Dakota. Looking back at rosters I don't think Gophers have had a ND football player since Greg Eslinger (Bismarck) who graduated in 2005.

How do you eat lunch at Fogo and then go back to work. All I can do after I eat at Fogo is slowly slip into a food coma.

Top Bottom