Official 2013 Gophers Football Signing Day Thread: Links, Tweets, Quotes, Analysis

I wonder how they did that considering we're in a no contact period, not that Baylor has ever cared about recruiting rules...

Dead period doesn't mean no contact.

Malik Brown, Rapheal Webb, Jonathan Walton, De'Vondre Campbell all still unsigned

GopherGridiron ‏@GopherGridiron

Welcome LB De'Vondre Campbell to the #Gophers Family! Ski-U-Mah! pic.twitter.com/1fVlRifX

f...ing BOOM goes the dynamite

@ecarterlg8: It's real fam , officially apart of the gopher fam ! Thanks all y'all ! Supporters and fam ! #GoGophers #futuregopher

Go Gophers!!

De'Vondre Campbell - LB | 6-5 | 225 | Fort Meyers, Fla. | Hutchinson (Kan.) C.C.

Transferred to Minnesota from Hutchinson (Kan.) Community College
Will have three years of eligibility as a Gopher
Three-star recruit according to Scout.com, Rivals.com, ESPN and 247sports.com
Helped lead Hutchinson Community College to a 9-3 record and a win in the 2012 Salt City Bowl
Made 83 tackles (25 solo), averaging 6.9 tackles a game, with eight tackles-for-loss
Recorded 3.5 sacks, recovered a fumble and broke up four passes
Made one interception and returned it 34 yards for a touchdown
Had 17 tackles (five solo) against Navarro College
Coached by Rion Rhoades

Go Gophers!!

How about we give a shout out to Bleed for all of his updates for us, right here on GopherHole???

:clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

How about we give a shout out to Bleed for all of his updates for us, right here on GopherHole???

:clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I'm still not certain that "BleedGopher" isn't a shared account that's manned by 15-20 people in shifts around the clock.

I'm still not certain that "BleedGopher" isn't a shared account that's manned by 15-20 people in shifts around the clock.

Totally bs. BleedGopher is the Superman of GopherHole. Others of us are sharp as a tack and twice as flat headed.

De'Vondre Campbell - LB | 6-5 | 225 | Fort Meyers, Fla. | Hutchinson (Kan.) C.C.

Transferred to Minnesota from Hutchinson (Kan.) Community College
Will have three years of eligibility as a Gopher
Three-star recruit according to Scout.com, Rivals.com, ESPN and 247sports.com
Helped lead Hutchinson Community College to a 9-3 record and a win in the 2012 Salt City Bowl
Made 83 tackles (25 solo), averaging 6.9 tackles a game, with eight tackles-for-loss
Recorded 3.5 sacks, recovered a fumble and broke up four passes
Made one interception and returned it 34 yards for a touchdown
Had 17 tackles (five solo) against Navarro College
Coached by Rion Rhoades

Go Gophers!!

Always nice when a JC guys has 3 years of eligibility as opposed to 2. We certainly need help at LB so getting JC kids there is great since hopefully they will be ready to step in right away.

Ha! I may have to get a hand massage and replace my computer mouse and keyboard after today!

Go Gophers!!

Ha! I may have to get a hand massage and replace my computer mouse and keyboard after today!

Go Gophers!!

Hang in there bleed...you are in the home stretch now, only a few more guys to go. Thanks for all the upsdates though.

Always nice when a JC guys has 3 years of eligibility as opposed to 2. We certainly need help at LB so getting JC kids there is great since hopefully they will be ready to step in right away.

I thought that same thing when it came to Jordan Hinjosa.

Whats the story on Demaris Peppers(DT), Ryan Santoso(K), & Chris Wipson(LB)? Do they have a signing ceremony setup for later today?

Top Bottom