Official 2013 Class Recruiting Updates Thread

Not holding my breathe, he said MN isnt even recruiting him anymore and his twitter feed is nothing but disgusting Iowa references.

I'm not either, but man would it be hilarious if he's been trolling Iowa fans this whole time on Twitter.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gophers football: Berkley Edwards can't wait to show Wolverines what they missed

"Those will be two big games," Edwards said. "I want to definitely prove to (the Wolverines) that at least they should have offered me. But things happen, and it is what it is. (With Iowa,) I waited (instead of committing to a scholarship early). But for me, I had to make sure the decision I made was the best decision for me, because this is a new chapter in my life. And it's a real big decision."

"I love Edwards," Lemming said. "He's short, compact, quick and strong. He's a guy who can play as a freshman, because he's already got the strength and the speed. A lot of those (small) running backs make it -- look at Oregon."

http://www.twincities.com/gophers/c...all-berkley-edwards-cant-wait-show-wolverines

Go Gophers!!

I'm not either, but man would it be hilarious if he's been trolling Iowa fans this whole time on Twitter.

It would be one of the biggest hose job a school's ever got if he ended up flipping. He's been ALL iowa ALL the time since the day he committed there. Considering he's been about as solid as a verbal as a school can get, the Strib article, and the fact we haven't had anything exciting happen on NSD since I've been alive (that I can remember anyway), I just don't see it happening, and I think Gopher fans are setting themselves up, albeit quietly, for disappointment (which will thrill hawkeye fans even more, unfortunately). It's fun to discuss, but it's really not realistic, and I'm afraid iowa fans are having quite the time with this.

I believe they are now 59th if you go based off of star ratings avg rather than overall point. I usually look at avg star ratings since number of recruits is different from team to team.

It would be one of the biggest hose job a school's ever got if he ended up flipping. He's been ALL iowa ALL the time since the day he committed there. Considering he's been about as solid as a verbal as a school can get, the Strib article, and the fact we haven't had anything exciting happen on NSD since I've been alive (that I can remember anyway), I just don't see it happening, and I think Gopher fans are setting themselves up, albeit quietly, for disappointment (which will thrill hawkeye fans even more, unfortunately). It's fun to discuss, but it's really not realistic, and I'm afraid iowa fans are having quite the time with this.

I would consider the Michael Carter flip to be pretty exciting, I highly doubt you are that young (if so, impressive typing skills)

I would consider the Michael Carter flip to be pretty exciting, I highly doubt you are that young (if so, impressive typing skills)

You're probably right. I guess I didn't consider MC to be a solid verbal there, but maybe he was. I just really believe we're getting played, and I hate knowing those assbags south of us are likely having a big guffaw about it.

The other site is reporting he has once again solidly confirmed his commitment to the pigeons. Meh

Kill has said he will be bringing in 20-21, they're at 18 now.

If they could finish up with Tedric Thompson, Keshawn Henderson and Malik Rucker and I'd be satisfied with this class.

Kill has said he will be bringing in 20-21, they're at 18 now.

If they could finish up with Tedric Thompson, Keshawn Henderson and Malik Rucker and I'd be satisfied with this class.

Solid *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#bird commit...TT and Henderson would be a nice bow.

I'd put Rucker at a 5% chance. He'll been very vocally pro Iowa.

I'm becoming increasingly confident we'll land Tedric Thompson. The weather last weekend didn't help, but his brother is here and compared to Colorado and Fresno St I think that's a huge advantage. Fresno is a lower rung school and Colorado is beautiful and has a ton of advantages but they are hurting very badly on the field. The Buffs new coach Mike MacIntyre hasn't landed anything but unspectacular 2-star California guys since he was hired about a month ago. I put Thompson at 90%.

Apologies if this has already been discussed but Florida State just flipped 5* USC CB commit Jalen Ramsey. Could this open the door for Nate Andrews to lose his spot and come back to us with his tail between his legs? I doubt it but I figure it is worth mentioning.
If not Andrews, maybe Marquez White is not happy about a last minute addition at his position and reconsiders MN.

I know we've know for a while that he wasn't coming here, but Spearman just committed to Iowa. Apparently he announced to Syracuse, then threw the hat off and committed to Iowa. Knowing everything now, i'm actually kind of glad we didn't get this guy. He seems like a bit of a hot head to me.

I know we've know for a while that he wasn't coming here, but Spearman just committed to Iowa. Apparently he announced to Syracuse, then threw the hat off and committed to Iowa. Knowing everything now, i'm actually kind of glad we didn't get this guy. He seems like a bit of a hot head to me.

I hope he is a huge pain in the ass for Ferentz...

Hot head or Head case?

Just a heads up Pig Man, the GI guys get really pissy when their paid info is put on free sites. Personally, I think that's silly. They don't own information, once it is out there, it's out there.

It'd be like you telling me what Django is about after you went to see it. However, they get annoyed. So just a heads up.

Nailed it Bob.

Apologies if this has already been discussed but Florida State just flipped 5* USC CB commit Jalen Ramsey. Could this open the door for Nate Andrews to lose his spot and come back to us with his tail between his legs? I doubt it but I figure it is worth mentioning.

USC has 12 commits and are ranked 10th in the country according to rivals. As the kids would say, that's cray

Yeah, 5 5-stars and 7 4-stars. Sheesh. Penalties limiting their scholarships have really hurt the Trojans...

@aharte5: Officially going to be a Golden Gopher next year! Can't wait Ski-U-Mah!!! pic.twitter.com/6MoRJZGGr0

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom