Odd thought on USC/UCLA and the U

Are there any good eateries right inside the fish markets? I love fresh tuna sushi and oysters.
If you like oysters, you have to visit Taylor’s Restaurant in Pioneer Square. They have many oyster beds in Washington and British Columbia and feature a variety of fresh oysters. It’s amazing how unique the different oysters taste. We buy directly from their oyster farm on Samish Bay and have a feed with friends.

For sushi at Pike’s Place Market, visit Sushi Kashiba. I think it’s the first sushi restaurant in Seattle and the original owner still makes sushi. He’s well past retirement age so visit soon to get your nigiri made by a legend. It’s pricey, but you won’t find better. There are many other good and reasonably priced sushi joints in and around Seattle.

If you like oysters, you have to visit Taylor’s Restaurant in Pioneer Square. They have many oyster beds in Washington and British Columbia and feature a variety of fresh oysters. It’s amazing how unique the different oysters taste. We buy directly from their oyster farm on Samish Bay and have a feed with friends.

For sushi at Pike’s Place Market, visit Sushi Kashiba. I think it’s the first sushi restaurant in Seattle and the original owner still makes sushi. He’s well past retirement age so visit soon to get your nigiri made by a legend. It’s pricey, but you won’t find better. There are many other good and reasonably priced sushi joints in and around Seattle.
Not fish/seafood, but I try to hit a Taco Time when there as well. Great fast-fresh mexican food.

Top Bottom