Now beat Northwestern!!!

I would think that Mason, McBreyer, Konate, and Lynch would remember the 25-point ass kickings that the Cats administered on the Gophers last year. I would think those games might put a chip on the shoulders of the GOphers

When we win, it will be impressive. I really like this team. We will win more road games than we lose home games.

I would think that Mason, McBreyer, Konate, and Lynch would remember the 25-point ass kickings that the Cats administered on the Gophers last year. I would think those games might put a chip on the shoulders of the GOphers

Murphy not Lynch

I try really hard to not watch Northwestern unless they are playing the Gophers. Frustrating style of play that makes basketball less fun as a fan. They still sit in a 1-3-1 ALL game?

NU is the Gophers kryptonite. When was the last time they played a good game against them? Will need to hit some shots early like they did against Purdue and stay out of foul trouble.

Reggie Lynch is a huge addition but he could very likely lead the nation in blocks and fouls this season. A few less blocks but with less fouls would be good by me. They know he is there, he alters a ton of shots. Just don't need the stupid fouls (like his 5th against Purdue)

1-3-1 was bad for the Gophers cause Tubby couldn't coach against it

I try really hard to not watch Northwestern unless they are playing the Gophers. Frustrating style of play that makes basketball less fun as a fan. They still sit in a 1-3-1 ALL game?

NU is the Gophers kryptonite. When was the last time they played a good game against them? Will need to hit some shots early like they did against Purdue and stay out of foul trouble.

Reggie Lynch is a huge addition but he could very likely lead the nation in blocks and fouls this season. A few less blocks but with less fouls would be good by me. They know he is there, he alters a ton of shots. Just don't need the stupid fouls (like his 5th against Purdue)

The little I have seen of the Cats, they are basically unrecognizable from the Carmody era.

This is why its hard to enjoy any gopher victory...The majority of the time they will let u down the very next game...Not a tourney team!

Huge win. That's a good team that will beat some other good teams. 2 resume building road wins. They're gonna be valuable come March.

This is why its hard to enjoy any gopher victory...The majority of the time they will let u down the very next game...Not a tourney team!

41808231.jpg

Go Gophers!!

How many gopher teams have folded on the road in the past? preconditioned....Anyone who thought they were going to win down 47-40 in the second half raise your hand.

I certainly wasn't ready to write them off.

How many gopher teams have folded on the road in the past? preconditioned....Anyone who thought they were going to win down 47-40 in the second half raise your hand.

For those GopherHoler's who've watched this team this year:

concert-crowd-hands-up-picture-id573773939

Go Gophers!!

For those GopherHoler's who've watched this team this year:

concert-crowd-hands-up-picture-id573773939

Go Gophers!!

I have watched every game that was on TV and been to two in person...not me...Gopher teams do not win 2 in a row on the road in the B10 regardless of who they are playing.

I have watched every game that was on TV and been to two in person...not me...Gopher teams do not win 2 in a row on the road in the B10 regardless of who they are playing.

Apparently they do.

Go Gophers!!

So where do you come up with this bull? The last time the Pitino lead Gophers played in a tourney they won the championship. (NIT)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So where do you come up with this bull? The last time the Pitino lead Gophers played in a tourney they won the championship. (NIT)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently u missed the 8-23 season last year.

This game was great. This is a ton of fun to watch and they are the real thing...

You are now ignoring facts, troll.

Apparently u missed the 8-23 season last year.

Quit being a crybaby last season is over. This year's team is currently 14-2 and is playing a lot better basketball. If the gophers lack of success over the years hurts your little feelings I'm sure Kansas, Duke, and Kentucky would love to have another bandwagon fan.

Top Bottom