Not your typical complaining about the students thread.

westcoastgopher11

Reaction score
Ok there have been national articles etc about problems with students showing up etc but I think we have a really easy fix to fill things up more at the Bank.

Eliminate student seating from the upper deck and expand it to the corner sections in the lower bowl. No one wants to be the first ones in the upper deck, and especially on cold days everyone is going to huddle together in the lower bowl if they can.

Put chair seating from corner to corner in the upper level and put a lot of young alumni etc up there for reasonably priced season tickets.

Your welcome Woody.

The problem is that you would then need to bump season ticket holders. They might not be thrilled with moving from the corners of the lower level to upper level end zone.

Just allow recent graduates to purchase tickets in the last ten rows in the upper deck at a discounted rate. Not as cheep as the student tickets but cheaper than the regular tickets. Allow up to about 2,000 so there is still 8,000 regular student tix.

Ok there have been national articles etc about problems with students showing up etc but I think we have a really easy fix to fill things up more at the Bank.

Eliminate student seating from the upper deck and expand it to the corner sections in the lower bowl. No one wants to be the first ones in the upper deck, and especially on cold days everyone is going to huddle together in the lower bowl if they can.

Put chair seating from corner to corner in the upper level and put a lot of young alumni etc up there for reasonably priced season tickets.

Your welcome Woody.

Please leave my seats alone !

Top Bottom