No video demonstrates a Badgers fan at Camp Randall better than this (video)

WI is quickly becoming Kentucky north.

I am originally from WI and I don't see anything changed in the state - what I do see is that UW football fans are changing. Before, I think most people at the games had some association with the school - which would entail someone in the nearby gene pool was bright enough to attend. After they started winning 20 years back, these clinger-ons started being 'diehard' fans.

This is not to say that I think WI students are high class - anything but....they are a bunch of participation-trophy, cry bullies suffering gender confusion. That is one of the reasons why I choose to attend UMN over WI. As a general population, Minnesota still has a huge bunch of losers residing it in as well - they just don't associate themselves with the Gophers currently at the same rate as the classless in WI associate themselves with the Badgers.

PS - I still remember growing up when team logo pullovers were all the rage for middle/high school. This was pre-Alvarez and you couldn't find a WI fan in the entire school. Badgers are the ultimate in fair-weather fans.

I am originally from WI and I don't see anything changed in the state - what I do see is that UW football fans are changing. Before, I think most people at the games had some association with the school - which would entail someone in the nearby gene pool was bright enough to attend. After they started winning 20 years back, these clinger-ons started being 'diehard' fans.

This is not to say that I think WI students are high class - anything but....they are a bunch of participation-trophy, cry bullies suffering gender confusion. That is one of the reasons why I choose to attend UMN over WI. As a general population, Minnesota still has a huge bunch of losers residing it in as well - they just don't associate themselves with the Gophers currently at the same rate as the classless in WI associate themselves with the Badgers.

PS - I still remember growing up when team logo pullovers were all the rage for middle/high school. This was pre-Alvarez and you couldn't find a WI fan in the entire school. Badgers are the ultimate in fair-weather fans.

Hmmm, You had me for the first paragraph and a half, lost me, and then made a partial recovery.

Top Bottom