No Gopher coaches on Rivals Top Recruiters in Big Ten list

Yeah, because Rivals is a respected site. Get real.

I'm fine with it.

This staff already has a "chip on it's shoulder" mentality. Just more fuel for the fire.

They ranked 10 and 6 of them came from the top 3 schools that all brought in really highly rated classes. It is all subjective and obviously doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but not surprised that they didn't name anyone from the staff that brough in the lowest ranked class in the conference to one of the remaining 4 spots.

On top of which I think most of Kill's assitants are pretty unknown commodities nationally because they have all been living under his shadow and until recently they were not at a place that would get them noticed.

Makes sense. They ranked our class last, why would they say our coaches are the best recruiters?

Two former Gopher coaches on there in Withers and Hammock.

When the Gopher O takes the big step forward I look for this year, and Phil Nelson or Donavahn Jones (or someone else) blows everyone's doors off, Rivals will start giving Gopher coaches' recruiting some respect. The ESPN blogger (Rittenhouse?) said Kill had as good a shot as anyone at coach of year for the coming year.

Top Bottom