No Football Tonight

maxwellsmart

Reaction score
Well, the day I've been waiting for has arrived. It's the eve of LOI and instead of monitoring what all you folks have to say about the goings on, I'll be convening a precinct caucus. Ugh! Here's one final push:

1. Let's not sweat the SH thing. I just want to see a long list of talented players who desire to wear our colors.

2. It might be a good idea to sacrifice FB long enough to attend your precinct caucus. Well, unless you don't have one tonight.

So true. Remember, the world belongs to those who show up. That is especially true in internal party politics.

So true. Remember, the world belongs to those who show up. That is especially true in internal party politics.

Craziest people in the world go to caucuses (caucusi?), well maybe not as crazy as pantherhawk. But damn close. That said I'd be at mine tonight but I've got school. If nothing else it'd be a break from trolling around the internet looking for signing day news.

There can be some crazy people there, that can take what should be 45 minutes of business into a 3 hour nightmare.

Top Bottom