No disrespect intended for Doogie or Joe

calminnfan

Reaction score
or any posters here, but it seems to me that much of the info and name droppings that are happening in the coaching search, whether by Maturi or the search firm that has been hired is nothing more then simply doing due diligence in gathering info and gauging interest on various candidates. Though there might be some favorites, I have not read anything yet that suggests they are targeting one individual.

That is a fair statement... still feel though that what we gather is worthy of being reported.

That is a fair statement... still feel though that what we gather is worthy of being reported.

Not arguing that point, but I think there is a difference between gathering info and it sounding like the coaches are being targeted. the best info is still behind closed doors IMO. Maybe Sumlin or the other coaches are being targeted...no idea. To me it is still info gathering and just thinking the info needs to be stated as such...but that is me.

Oh well, what are forums for...:p

Meh. It gives us something to discuss other than our sh1tastic football team and the intricacies of Canadien football.

I take it as gossip and not much more.

At this point the Coaching Candidates are a lot more exciting to talk about then what happens on the field every Saturday...

I would rather hear due diligence stuff from the likes of Harbaugh, Patterson, Peterson, Belotti but I am not expecting that. I would be surprised if Minnesota is even on their radar. I hope a second level candidate is more probable.

Top Bottom