Niele Ivy new coach @ ND

GringaGopher

Reaction score
Muffet McGraw retires with over 900 W's and 2 Natty's. This should be an excellent fit and coach Ivy can recruit well.

A loss for WBB.

“It has been my great honor to represent the University of Notre Dame these past 33 years," McGraw said in a statement.

"The time has come for me to step down as your head basketball coach. I want to thank Monk Malloy and Father Jenkins for giving me the opportunity to coach the game I love at a University I love. I have learned much about leadership from the many athletic directors with whom I have served, and in particular, I want to thank Jack Swarbrick for his unwavering support."

"I am grateful to have worked with the best assistant coaches in the business, and I have been blessed to coach so many phenomenal women. To the best fans in the country, it was my honor and privilege to play for you. Matt and I want to thank everyone who has touched our lives and shared a part of our amazing journey. We will treasure the memories for the rest of our lives. I am proud of what we have accomplished, and I can turn the page to the next chapter in my life with no regrets, knowing that I gave it my best every day.”

Top Bottom