Nick Davidson

DrunkGopher

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything lately about his recruitment? I know he isn't originally from Minnesota but I was wondering if he had made any comments about maybe staying instate? Would be an awesome get and would allow his dad to see all of his games. Edit: just realized his dad went to Ohio State so most likely won't be seeing him in Maroon and Gold anytime soon

Sounds like OSU, Clemson, and Stanford are in the mix.

I think a remember a couple weeks ago he listed his top 3-5 teams. I'm not sure where I read that.

I think a remember a couple weeks ago he listed his top 3-5 teams. I'm not sure where I read that.
Yeah, since I posted this thread I decided to do some googling (probably should have done that before the posting) and found that his Dad is an Ohio State alum. Also from article titles apparently they are Nick's favorite school as well and according to rivals they have offered. So I very much doubt that he will be going anywhere but Ohio St.

Yeah, since I posted this thread I decided to do some googling (probably should have done that before the posting) and found that his Dad is an Ohio State alum. Also from article titles apparently they are Nick's favorite school as well and according to rivals they have offered. So I very much doubt that he will be going anywhere but Ohio St.

His dad and grandpa were both captains at tOSU.

We are not in his top 5. He will not be coming here. Great prospect but he has no allegiances here at all and was pretty much forced into moving with his dad. At this point in time, he is a Stanford lean with Clemson coming in second at the moment. Of course he has his Ohio State legacy offer since both his dad and grandpa were captains with the Buckeyes.

Who knows the truthfulness of it, but someone claiming to be an insider came on here a few weeks back and said he was a cinch to Stanford, and that OSU isn't even in his top 5.

I'll go on record as saying I'll still be surprised if he ends up anywhere other than OSU.

I think he might be waiting to see what happens with the investigation at OSU before he commits. Just my guess.

Top Bottom