Nice Pick Trey!!!

paulser21

Reaction score
Oh wait, that went through your hands.

Hopefully he can redeem himself later. This is a sad performance from all involved.

Oh wait, that went through your hands.

Hopefully he can redeem himself later. This is a sad performance from all involved.

That's ok, his buddy Royston missed one too. They're even now.

That's okay. Traye made up for it by missing a tackle on that 40-yard completion to their former backup quarterback. :rolleyes:

guys guys guys, we should be lucky he didn't go in the draft last year, it was a tough decision for him to come back ;)

I not sure what is worse...Wills, Weber, or our entire Defensive backfield! I will give the DB's a little break since we have absolutely no pass rush.

Give Wills a break. The line as a unit is struggling. It's not about any specific player on the line.

Give Wills a break. The line as a unit is struggling. It's not about any specific player on the line.

Do you watch the games? He's the worst of the worst by a long shot. I'm sure he's a great kid and his Dad seems to be a nice guy as well but the kid is too slow to start in the big ten.

It's been a problem all year long, so many passes that should have been intercepted falling incomplete.

Go back and watch the game again, and Wills did a pretty good job most of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TITCR. Wills had a fine game today, as did all of the OL boys. Either Davis is paying dividends as a coach, or Brewster was actually right in sticking with the group for as long he has to develop their cohesion.

Weber hangs onto the ball WAY to long thinking he is Big Ben or something making his O Line look way worse than it should.

I'll vent and say Royston is about 20lbs too light and a couple seconds too slow to be an effective Big Ten safety. He's a backup, nothing more.
We really are getting hurt by the lack of our saftely play this year.
I'll also say that Sherels is a total disappointment as well. I don't get why he is so unagressive on plays......he was sooooo much better last year. I know he was injured but he has really regressed this season. We are very very thin at safety and corner. He could have come up and made a nice tackle late in the game down by the goal line but decided he liked being a matador and did an 'olay' to the ball carrier. Last year he would have stuck the guy.

Tray Simmons needs to change his jersey number....I called him Jamal Harris 10 times today.

bpt has been just plain bad-he makes that tackle (hit him low, traye! you should know this by now!) near the end of the game and we win-one tackle-low man wins, not sure where the confusion-silly, stupid and just piss poor play-you really have to wonder what goes on with this defense during the week in prep

I was very excited at the beginning of the year and looking forward to TS shutting down the wr's, picking off passes, and earning a pick in the draft. But his entire season has been terrible aside from a play here and a play there. More often then not I find myself watching the TV in disgust over his tackling, decision making, or allowing picks to float right through his hands. If I have to watch him drop another interception and beat his hands on the ground in anger I think I will puke.

Top Bottom