Nice "makeing of" stadium show to be broadcast on BTN

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
I enjoyed this video:

http://www1.umn.edu/urelate/newsservice/Multimedia_Videos/road_TCF.htm

I was amused to see my kids hugging Goldy Gopher between the 10-15 second mark of the video and again later as my oldest, dressed in a gold t-shirt stepped up to throw a football through a hoop at the 2:21 mark.

I can tell them that they have appeared on national television now. By the time they re-tell that to their friends a couple times it will sound like they have hosted their own show on NBC.

It will air a few times on the Big 10 Network over the next couple days.

Finally the U gets some campus programming on the BTN (and it's actually a program that people will want to watch)

Saw this myself on BTN last nite. Excellent.

Finally the U gets some campus programming on the BTN (and it's actually a program that people will want to watch)

yeah, what is up with that? i have noticed that the U is the only school who doesn't provide weekly on-campus programming content for the BTN. why? :confused:

it seems like a great PR opportunity for them in terms of the academic side of things on a very widely distributed cable. bad move on their part for not participating.

yeah, what is up with that? i have noticed that the U is the only school who doesn't provide weekly on-campus programming content for the BTN. why? :confused:

it seems like a great PR opportunity for them in terms of the academic side of things on a very widely distributed cable. bad move on their part for not participating.

+1

Top Bottom