NFL QB Helmets

gophmeister

Reaction score
As many of you know, NFL QB helmets have headphones, so the coaches can send in the plays in detail. Is it possible that some of our offensive woes can be blamed on Fisch's underestimating the difficulty of relaying plays to Weber? How complex is the terminology in this offense? Trying to use hand signals to relay so much information, might have been problematic. If I recall correctly, Weber was calling the line play too. That's a lot of stuff for one person handle in like 30 seconds. I'm not saying all our woes can be blamed on this, but it might be a big reason why we look so bad at times.

As many of you know, NFL QB helmets have headphones, so the coaches can send in the plays in detail. Is it possible that some of our offensive woes can be blamed on Fisch's underestimating the difficulty of relaying plays to Weber? How complex is the terminology in this offense? Trying to use hand signals to relay so much information, might have been problematic. If I recall correctly, Weber was calling the line play too. That's a lot of stuff for one person handle in like 30 seconds. I'm not saying all our woes can be blamed on this, but it might be a big reason why we look so bad at times.

I'll be willing to bet that Fisch's hand signal system has already been dumped. While they may still use hand signals, I doubt we'll be seeing anymore of the backup QBs getting repetitive stress syndrome from trying do what should be a simpler thing.

Top Bottom