NFL Draft-Way too many gopher highlights

UptownMaroon&Gold

longtime gopher sufferer
Reaction score
NFL Draft round one tonight....Anyone else see way too many Gopher clips, the wrong kind.

Any big ten player drafted had at least a couple of highlights sacking Weber, and whew Jahvid Best, running all over us. Yikes...

NFL Draft round one tonight....Anyone else see way too many Gopher clips, the wrong kind.

Any big ten player drafted had at least a couple of highlights sacking Weber, and whew Jahvid Best, running all over us. Yikes...

No doubt. The Best highlights were classic - Steve Young - "he ran for like 500 yards and five tds this game"

That's what happens when you just aren't very good. :(:(

yeah lol I was thinking the same thing I was watching the draft with my Ohio state buddy and he was like hey there the gophers are again sucking it up...every 10 min it seemed lik...I told him Weber running around lik a chicken with his head cut off...story of the year. at least no one from SDSU got drafted....yet :rolleyes:

Yeah, I noticed that J. Best likes to feature Theret anytime someone throws up his highlights. Just keep us off any posters; I suppose you can find a bad play on anyone if you look hard enough. BUT, some folks show up in others highlights more than others. As they say, the eye in the sky don't lie.

yeah lol I was thinking the same thing I was watching the draft with my Ohio state buddy and he was like hey there the gophers are again sucking it up...every 10 min it seemed lik...I told him Weber running around lik a chicken with his head cut off...story of the year. at least no one from SDSU got drafted....yet :rolleyes:

Well I sure hope you let your Ohio State buddy realize that he didn't see a single Ohio State player yesterday during any of the coverage of the draft. Not a single player from OSU even close to being mentioned or drafted on the first day.

And maybe we saw the Gophers on a few plays because we actually played a tough schedule?
I also saw Wisconsin's QB laid out and gasping for air.....which by far outweighed any of the Gopher highlites.

On a positive note

Those maroon pants and gold tops look better and better each time I see them, even if it's during Cal highlights.

Should wear them at least twice a year.

Well I sure hope you let your Ohio State buddy realize that he didn't see a single Ohio State player yesterday during any of the coverage of the draft. Not a single player from OSU even close to being mentioned or drafted on the first day.

And maybe we saw the Gophers on a few plays because we actually played a tough schedule?
I also saw Wisconsin's QB laid out and gasping for air.....which by far outweighed any of the Gopher highlites.

Lots of Gophs were talked about too...thin skin my boy....

Lots of Gophs were talked about too...thin skin my boy....

I'm thin skinned? Who's a badger fan trolling a gopher board and gets touchy with any badger comments?
And as I said, the shot of the badger qb basically knocked out was by faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr worse than Weber running around with his head cut off. No way you can argue that.

And how am I wrong straightening out an OSU fan by making fun of their lack of first round draft picks? If he's making fun of the Gophers we have no right to fire back?

I'm choosing to only remember seeing this highlight from last night. Hilarious and much more embarrassing.

everyone on this board knows it is a conspiracy with the national and local media trying every chance they get to make us look bad. the national media looks for highlights where the Gophers are getting beat up on and the local media always goes for the negative angle.

what have we done to deserve such a fate?

Oh I did ;) and then he sneered and shut up lol I had USC as a back up plan but didn't need to use it lol He prolly would have got up and left had I remind him of that night...or Purdue for that matter! even worse!!! lol

Gruden made the comment about Best. BTW, I think some of you are overly sensitive and notice the Gophers more.

I'm thin skinned? Who's a badger fan trolling a gopher board and gets touchy with any badger comments?
And as I said, the shot of the badger qb basically knocked out was by faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr worse than Weber running around with his head cut off. No way you can argue that.

And how am I wrong straightening out an OSU fan by making fun of their lack of first round draft picks? If he's making fun of the Gophers we have no right to fire back?

Joke...

The QB hit was a great one...

Top Bottom