Next Year PGs

benlaur

Reaction score
Is it confirmed that Carr is not coming back or is that simply message board speculation? Without Carr, who are the primary ball handlers next year? Is Mashburn the only other player who has played a lot of PG? Thanks in advance.

Nothing has been confirmed. Carr seemed determined to go pro somewhere last fall, but opted to play another season. Speculation is that he will leave, but you never know. Yes, Mashburn has been the second option, though Gach has on rare occasion played a little point. I don’t see anyone on the current roster besides Mashburn capable of playing point, so it is highly likely that we will see at least one new PG via the transfer portal.

Nothing has been confirmed. Carr seemed determined to go pro somewhere last fall, but opted to play another season. Speculation is that he will leave, but you never know. Yes, Mashburn has been the second option, though Gach has on rare occasion played a little point. I don’t see anyone on the current roster besides Mashburn capable of playing point, so it is highly likely that we will see at least one new PG via the transfer portal.

I agree that another ball handler will be brought in. I’d bet it’d be someone taller to allow Mash to play off the ball but also not put the team at a permanent mismatch defensively. Trufully it’s be a Gach type that plays well enough to stay on the floor

Top Bottom