New Royce White Tweet

It sounds like the last 90 days have really humbled Royce.

Per his latest Facebook status, it is still on, but has been moved to 12am.

Midnight? This should be interesting.

From the "where did that come from" file:

The race card? Give me a freaking break.

At what point does one become accountable (no matter the color of your skin) for their own actions?

"The race card?" I thought White was Royce's real last name. :rolleyes:

All the non-gopher fans on this board are salivating...they're really becoming transparent these days.

All the non-gopher fans on this board are salivating...they're really becoming transparent these days.

Actually, GopherHomer, most of them are frustrated because they have not had any luck being victims of the Walmart Wallet Scams. :)

I'm not going to watch it. I've never enjoyed watching self-destruction, if that's what he has planned. I hope he doesn't become the second coming of Shane Schilling.

The updated Facebook status:

"The Real Royce White Story" From me, Coming 12am now, World Premier, 100% truth since nobody else wants to tell it the right, I invite the whole facebook to watch it. I'm Back!!!

And, a new tweet from Royce as well, ""Haters" it more likely for u to be successful, a lot hater spots left on my team, feel free to join."

Can the U please be prepared to finalize his suspension right after this performance?

Can the U please be prepared to finalize his suspension right after this performance?

It's sounding more and more that way, isn't it? I really thought this would die after the initial Tweet once the U and coaches were made aware of it. The fact that it hasn't is not a good sign. Nothing good can possibly come from this.

I meant finalize his expulsion. End the nightmare and distraction.

I heard that Royce is gonna tap dance to Frosty the Snowman. Everyone will be watching.

Yeah, it looks like Royce is trying to go out with a bang and in the process make himself look like a gigantic jack@ss.

I dunno. I figure he's either going to transfer, which I don't think will happen because he's probably damaged goods as far as his behavior goes and wouldn't get many good words from the Minnesota coaching staff or he is back and is going to annouce it, or who knows maybe he's going to play in Europe.

Or it means absolutely nothing that we would understand.

One this is for sure - I won't be staying up till midnight to watch. I have to work in the morning!

Does anyone even know where this will be posted? He said Youtube, but is it live or what? Or is it just going to be posted on his facebook page?

I kind of want to watch it...

i am going to lmao if all he is really doing here is "yanking on the chain" of the many royce white "haters" both in the media and in the public.

After reading his tweets and the comments on his facebook, the term student-athlete has never meant less.:(

He's done. I'll bet my life savings that he'll never play for the Gophers. Look at his latest Tweet...

I dunno. I figure he's either going to transfer, which I don't think will happen because he's probably damaged goods as far as his behavior goes and wouldn't get many good words from the Minnesota coaching staff or he is back and is going to annouce it, or who knows maybe he's going to play in Europe.

Or it means absolutely nothing that we would understand.

One this is for sure - I won't be staying up till midnight to watch. I have to work in the morning!

I seriously doubt he's going to announce he's back. The U and Tubby would never allow him to do that in this way. If that's what it was, it would have been squelched after the first Tweet. It's clearly one of the many other possibilities, none of which are good. Best case scenario is that this is all just a joke. Even then, it doesn't help on top of everything else that's happened to him.

Probably nothing b-ball related, he just uppin his hits as he makes another silly video, probably like some of his older ones. Now the audience just grows lol.

That's too bad, I was honestly looking forward to this young man playing for the U. I must admit that I still hold out some hope. The kid has talent and come on......we all had issues at his age. Whether he plays at the U or not, I hope he doesn't ruin his future. I look forward to any success he might have in life.

Top Bottom