New last minute JUCO LB??

g1976b

Reaction score
Via Twitter, @RyanBurnsGI: GI has learned of a new JUCO LB target that #Minnesota has been in touch with within the last 48 hours. Tune into GI for more.

Anyone hearing the same?

No, I believe the recruit was actually saying that Minnesota was recruiting his Road to Glory player in NCAA Football 12....

Couldn't possibly be an effort to drive some last minute traffic to the GI site, right? Nah... didn't think so.

I can live with waiting until tomorrow to see what unfolds.

Couldn't possibly be an effort to drive some last minute traffic to the GI site, right? Nah... didn't think so.

I can live with waiting until tomorrow to see what unfolds.

BINGO!

His first play on film was roughing the QB. I'm sure the coaches don't feel that positive about Beal. Maybe he is Kill's version of Dr. Death in the movie "Best of Times with Robin Williams and Kurt Russall ( as QB Reno Hightower) The CB in the remake game in which Robin Williams plays the WR. ( Jack) just got out of State Prision and was called Dr. Death. Great line in the movie: In a bedroon scene with his wife Robin Williams says: "Honey, I've got a new move for you, part pimp, part Smokey Robinson"......funny movie

Stan said:
Fort Scott (Kan.) Community College linebacker Marceice Jackson

No chance we go after him >> http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Alabama/Baldwin-County-AL/Marceice-Tremaine-Jackson.html <<

Just because he's been in trouble, IMO, doesn't mean Kill wont take a chance. Kill seems to be a "second chance" guy. Reading his comments on coaching Bart Scott, whom everyone said was worthless and would drive Kill insane, I get the impression Kill wants to help these kids to some extent, not always stay away.

Top Bottom