New Kansas Recruiting Technique?

jmag21

Reaction score
I'm a bit surprised that other universities haven't already come up with the idea that Kansas is currently using in recruiting, having a twitter account titled KUboobs, and having Kansas coeds tweet at big-time recruits with pictures of their ... well, I'm sure you can guess. Smarmy? Of questionable ethics and morality? Certainly. But effective? I guess we'll see in an hour or so.

I'm a bit surprised that other universities haven't already come up with the idea that Kansas is currently using in recruiting, having a twitter account titled KUboobs, and having Kansas coeds tweet at big-time recruits with pictures of their ... well, I'm sure you can guess. Smarmy? Of questionable ethics and morality? Certainly. But effective? I guess we'll see in an hour or so.

Is Tyus a breast man? I guess we'll see in 37 minutes.

I hadn't heard of this before, so I checked out the twitter account for scientific purposes :D It's pretty genius.

Well...now I'm going to have to check this out to make sure my niece isn't participating...

I guess it didn't work. Tyus must be an upstanding gentleman to turn down the lusty and lascivious lasses of Lawrence for the dour and dorky dames of Durham.

Pretty sure this is the world's oldest recruiting tactic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Don just launched #UofMankles

I tried to tell him American society has long past moved beyond ankles being considered "sexy", but he's firm on this.

Top Bottom