New Georgia Southern HC, OC & DC what do you think?

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
How about this

Robert De Niro as OC talking to the opponents HC

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...Nero+mob+clips

Joe Pesci as DC

AND

Denzel Washington as Head Coach

At the pre game beakfast Pesci and DE Nerio walk around and greet the opposing teams players in character as in Goodfellas to make sure that everything is copasetic and they know their role. The effect should bee good!

Last edited:

Oddly enough, I've become a Coastal Carolina fan.

I think you have waaaay too much time on your hands.

When I didn't think the Gophers were going to play, I thought I'd follow an obscure team, so i picked Coastal. (also, they have a cool mascot and uniforms). Looks like I chose well, because they are 5-0 and ranked!

They'll have to move back down to FCS for that to happen.
Must've missed their first two years in FBS with Kevin Ellison at QB. Won nine games their first year with two losses coming against NC State and Ga Tech by a combined 5 pts. No reason they can't have a run like App last year either.

Must've missed their first two years in FBS with Kevin Ellison at QB. Won nine games their first year with two losses coming against NC State and Ga Tech by a combined 5 pts. No reason they can't have a run like App last year either.
Yeah but they used to win National titles in the FCS. Now all they hope for is maybe beating a bottom feeding power 5 team? It's just sad.

Yeah but they used to win National titles in the FCS. Now all they hope for is maybe beating a bottom feeding power 5 team? It's just sad.
Neither were bottoming feeding that year as tech made the orange bowl. Regardless, if I was gsu fan I'd rather see my team step up to fbs and see if we could get after that ass rather than be complacent at a lower tier.

Neither were bottoming feeding that year as tech made the orange bowl. Regardless, if I was gsu fan I'd rather see my team step up to fbs and see if we could get after that ass rather than be complacent at a lower tier.
Well they're 0-11 against the power5 so far.
But hey, they're undefeated against South Alabama! Winning ways indeed.

Perfect thread for the off topic board!!!

Perfect thread for the off topic board!!!
Perfect comment for the OTB.

The "7 National Titles Football Forum" is the place where Gopher football fans gather to talk about the team, college football, recruiting and the program's march back to Pasadena.

Well they're 0-11 against the power5 so far.
But hey, they're undefeated against South Alabama! Winning ways indeed.

Which is exactly which they need to move on from Lunsford and find their next Johnson/Monkey/Fritz.

Additionally the 0-11 is cherry picking in the sense that the year before they moved up they beat Florida in the swamp.

They'll have to move back down to FCS for that to happen.

Really. I don't think GSU DOES NOT HAVE TO MOVE BACK TO FCS to be successful, but does need a new HC, DC. OC and staff though!!!!!

Last edited:

Top Bottom