New Bracketology Lunardi has the Gophers as an 11 seed

I still think eight wins in the B1G gets them in as an at-large. That number would mean at least one win over another top 25 team. Not a bad-looking bubble resume.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Murray State if they keep winning. Lunardi has them at a 7, and Seth Davis had them (I believe) "no lower than a 4."

I think Illinois dropping out of the rankings makes our next game that much more important in terms of opportunities to grab those coveted quality wins that seem to impress the committee so much.

I'm hoping we can capture a few more key victories and move up to a 9ish seed. With that said, the more and more that I examine the Gophers remaining schedule, I think we could finish 9-9, and possibly 10-8. I am a firm believer that we could pick up both games against Wisconsin (and win the rest of the unranked opponent games, which would put us at 10-8). However, that would also mean that we would need to win the games that we ought to win (i.e. Nebraska, Iowa, NW, etc), which the Gophers have already proven this year that they can lose those games (but so have other teams).

I guess what I'm trying to say is, anything can happen lol. I'm hoping for the best, but continue to expect the worst. These past few weeks have given me a lot of hope though! With a win this week, and maybe even two, the Gophers will be well on their way to an NCAA bid.

Interesting that he just added the gophers (new team in) and removed northwestern (new team out). That was an important win yesterday.

Interesting that he just added the gophers (new team in) and removed northwestern (new team out). That was an important win yesterday.

He tweeted that the winner of the game would be in his bracket today and the loser would be out. That seems to have held true.

Top Bottom