Never fear Big Ten Fans

Im sure most here do.

I hope Wisconsin beats Cornell and advances. What's good for the Big Ten is good for Minnesota. It's the Gophers' job to make some noise of their own sometime to be included in the party and reap the benefits of the conference doing well.

Have ya'll noticed how the Big East is getting ripped by the media for their showing so far?

I know it's unpopular to root for the Badgers, but I'm doing it. i agree with GopherJake. Next year, come selection time, how each conference did in the tourney this year will get brought up.

What's good for the badger is ultimately good for the Gopher. Until we play them next year.

Go Big Ten!!!

Yeah, that was definitely a big-time beatdown of the Badgers by Cornell. :eek:

I know it's unpopular to root for the Badgers, but I'm doing it. i agree with GopherJake. Next year, come selection time, how each conference did in the tourney this year will get brought up.

What's good for the badger is ultimately good for the Gopher. Until we play them next year.

Go Big Ten!!!

not true. If they dominate in the tourney then they can use that to recruit our in state players.

Go Big Ten!!!

If what teams are selected is influenced in any way by what happened the year before, then there is a huge problem in the selection process. Teams change considerably from year to year.

how is that working out for you?! :cry:

Not too good. Cornell was a much better team than Whisky today.

No sense crying over it though. Wisconsin will be back next year, as will Minny.

Thought Wisky would get to the round of 16, but came up a win short...

Top Bottom