NET

GopherManiac8

Reaction score
Gophers up to 33 in the NET! Moving up while not playing after multiple teams ahead of us lost including San Francisco, North Carolina, and Utah State. Western Kentucky also beat Louisville which helps I imagine.

Notable teams below us in the NET:
Michigan - 35
San Francisco -37
West Virginia - 39
Oklahoma - 42
Miss. St. -47
North Carolina - 49
Memphis - 55
Florida - 60

All of these teams are currently in or on the bubble according to Joe Lunardi's bracketology. Some of which are seeded higher than us at an 11 seed. What do you guys think the bar is to be a lock for the tourney as far as the NET goes?

Gotta hope MS st, Michigan, Princeton etc all keep winning. Maybe Pitt will make a late season push to improve record.

Go .500 in B1g and I think we are in

Not that St John's is great (and they were missing their best player) but Pitt did beat them last night. Was a pretty good day for our resume overall.

Gophers up to 33 in the NET! Moving up while not playing after multiple teams ahead of us lost including San Francisco, North Carolina, and Utah State. Western Kentucky also beat Louisville which helps I imagine.

Notable teams below us in the NET:
Michigan - 35
San Francisco -37
West Virginia - 39
Oklahoma - 42
Miss. St. -47
North Carolina - 49
Memphis - 55
Florida - 60

All of these teams are currently in or on the bubble according to Joe Lunardi's bracketology. Some of which are seeded higher than us at an 11 seed. What do you guys think the bar is to be a lock for the tourney as far as the NET goes?
Can't imagine we would miss the dance with a top 30 NET. Think in 2019 we were 61, so it's not everything, but if we are top 30 in March, we should have the wins

Top Bottom