Nebraska suspending red balloon release

I just want to shut them out and see them all get popped in the most depressing way possible in a Lincoln parking lot.

My guess is that die-hard Nebraska football fans will begin hording helium so they can have a spectacular balloon release when they fire Frost.

A few hundred ballon’s planned out over 7 weeks 100 days in the future isn’t going to have any impact on this
Few hundred only? Many reasons not to do this as stated. Absolute waste of resources where we need to be proactive in the long run, question if the string and balloon is truly eco. What a mess.

We should never celebrate anything because it could have negative effects somewhere
Hopefully you're joking. We are destroying our planet whether it be soil with toxic chemicals, air, and water. If you don't think so, you're completely out of touch.

Nebraska and suspensions go together like beer and bratwurst at your pre-game tailgate.

I had a Runza sandwich at the game in Lincoln a few years ago; I was disappointed. Bland flavor with ketchup and mustard trying to add some kind of flavor but no, it tasted like a bad loose meat sandwich. The line was long too so it looked like they had something special going on but.......eh, no.

Probably as eco friendly as all the masks I still see all over the ground, everywhere..

I had a Runza sandwich at the game in Lincoln a few years ago; I was disappointed. Bland flavor with ketchup and mustard trying to add some kind of flavor but no, it tasted like a bad loose meat sandwich. The line was long too so it looked like they had something special going on but.......eh, no.
Yep, had one and thought one was enough. And yes, those Nebbie fans were lined up then too.

Top Bottom